Monday, February 4, 2008

MP3 Calendar

2/4 - 2/9
Develop marking period three calendar. Finalize landscape plan. Obtain materials for the final model. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog.

2/10 - 2/16
Begin construction of the final model. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog.

2/17 – 2/23
Continue construction of the final model. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog.

2/24 – 3/1
Continue construction of the final model. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog.

3/2 – 3/8
Continue construction of the final model. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog.

3/9 - 3/15
Continue construction of the final model. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog.

3/16 – 3/22
Continue construction of the final model. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog. Press release due 3/19.

3/23 - 3/29
Complete construction of the final model. Prepare for formal progress update. Make outline for presentation. Prepare mentor contacts. Contact mentor. Update WebBlog. Construction assignment.

3/30 - 4/5
Contact mentor. Update WebBlog. Formal progress update (presentation) on 4/2. Webfolio/Logs/Mentor contacts due 4/3.

4/6 – 4/10
Contact mentor. Update WebBlog. Marking period ends 4/10.

11 comments:

CM said...

This week I have been working on my landscape plan. I should finish up within the next two days. This weekend, I will buy foam-core board and lichen.

CM said...

I have finished my landscape plan and will be picking up foam-core board this weekend.

CM said...

I have aquired foam-core board,which will serve as the base for my model, and elmer's glue. Next week I will begin my model.

CM said...

Since I have never constructed an architectural model before I ran in to a couple questions while beginning my construction. I decided to hold off on beginning the construction and contacted my mentor to meet as soon as possible to answer some of my questions.

CM said...

Last Thursday I met with my mentor to discuss the construction of my model. We also plotted my floor plan on a 1/4" = 1'0" scale. Since we had no school on Friday due to a snow storm, I will be starting my model today.

CM said...

I have been working on my model over the past few classes. So far I have cut out my final floor plan, carefully centered it on my foam- core board base, and cut out several exterior walls.

CM said...

I have finished cutting out all exterior walls, and I am almost done with glueing them into position. After finishing this task, I will begin to cut out my interior walls.

CM said...

This week, I finished up the exterior walls, and I am now working on the interior walls. After this is complete, I will begin the construction of the roof.

CM said...

Last week, over spring break I finished construction on all interior and exterior walls. This week I have been working on the roof.

CM said...

Today, I cut out more supports for the roof of the model. This weekend I will be putting the roof together, and making finer touches to finalize my model.

CM said...

This weekend I have put a lot of time into constructing my roof. I have completed about one half so far, and encountered some difficulties. I will need to print out a scaled drawing of my roof plan in order to finish construction.